Constant Tsunami: more and more hospitals are overloaded in London due to a Coronavirus
Corona-crisis in Germany: 207 people have already died, 37.179 are infected with the Coronavirus. Worldwide, more than 300,000 cases were registered. Public life in Germany increasingly comes to a Standstill. All the information about the Corona-crisis you will find in the News Ticker of FOCUS Online.
- The countries Overview: The Live map to the Virus outbreak
- The Covid-19-Radar: Figures, facts and extent of the pandemic
- Corona-office hours: here you can Set your questions to Covid-19
- #Corona care: Germany helps a action of FOCUS Online and Burda forward
"Constant Tsunami": More and more hospitals in London overloaded due to Coronavirus
The UK national health service NHS complained of an increasing Congestion of the London hospitals, because of the Coronavirus pandemic. The hospitals in the British capital with a "permanent Tsunami" ill Corona-patients faced, said the senior NHS representatives Chris Hopson on Thursday, BBC Radio 4.
After the hospitals in the last weeks of your capacity for intensive medical treatment of patients "massiv" expanded would give it a "Explosion" the number of seriously ill patients. The situation would be further exacerbated by the fact that many hospital staff were currently ill, and therefore absent. The Sick-the hospital staff was "30 percent, 40 percent, and in some places even 50 Prozent", Hopson said. This was "beispiellos".
According to information from Wednesday 9529 infections were in the United Kingdom so far with the novel Coronavirus detected, 463 Infected died. Last week, the government announced the establishment of a makeshift hospital, with 4000 beds in a London conference center.
You can also read on the topic of Coronavirus epidemic:
- Infected in the district: The current Figures for all districts in Germany
- The clinic deals with cases of “intubate and ventilate, young man”: chief physician, via Corona-madness in Munich
- 10 counties in which the Corona is at its raging worst and 10, which are hardly affected
- Opening hours for dm, Aldi or Rewe can when you are shopping for
- Corona-symptoms: Why you not only on cough and fever, should pay attention to
- Robert-Koch-Institute, commented on the current Corona location
- News Ticker to the stock market quake
Where is Coronavirus? The real-time map showing the spread of the disease
FOCUS Online/Wochit Where occurs Coronavirus on? The real-time map showing the spread of the disease