So far, have been tested in Germany 198.245 people positive for the Coronavirus, such as from the reports of the local health and social ministries is clear. The 396 is more than on Thursday. Mecklenburg-Vorpommern is already Infected for a week without a New.
9029 people have so far died of the Coronavirus. According to the Robert Koch-Institute, 184,000 people have died from the effects of the Coronavirus. Thus, around 5200 people in Germany are unchanged acutely infected (active cases). The R-value slightly, to 0.80.
Here you will find the currently reported Figures by the health ministries of the countries.
- Baden-Württemberg: 36.051 (1837)
- Bavaria: 49.097 (2608)
- Berlin: 8616 (216 Deaths)
- Brandenburg: 3475 (173 Deaths)
- Bremen: 1692 (55 Deaths)
- Hamburg: 5228 (231 Deaths)
- Hesse: 11.104 (514 Deaths)
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: 804 (20 Deaths)
- Lower Saxony: 13.754 (643 Deaths)
- North Rhine-Westphalia: 44.645 (1701 Deaths)
- Rhineland-Palatinate: 7127 (236 Deaths)
- Saarland: 2780 (174 Deaths)
- Saxony: 5469 (224 Deaths)
- Saxony-Anhalt: 1909 (61 Deaths)
- Schleswig-Holstein: 3206 (154 Deaths)
- Thuringia: 3288 (182 Deaths)
Total (As Of 10.07.2020, 20.29 PM): 198.245 (9029 Deaths)
The Day Before (As 09.07.2020, 21.27 PM): 197.849 (9023 Deaths)
Source to be Infected – and death-figures: country health and social ministries.
The number of Healed, according to the Robert Koch Institute in Germany, with around 184,000.
Currently, the RKI reported reproduction number: 0,80 (Stand 10.07.20)
Surf tip: Coronavirus reproductive number and the smoothed R-value explained
Read more about Coronavirus in the News-Ticker of FOCUS Online.
Despite the question of the female Officer COP woman touched several times on the chest
FOCUS Online/Wochit Despite the question of the female Officer – a policeman touched a woman several times in the chest